Experience Summer at Promenade Temecula with Extended Happy Hours & New Summer Menu Specials!
It’s summer at Promenade Temecula, and the shops and restaurants are ready to celebrate with extended happy hours and a new summer menu at many locations.
P.F. Chang’s is offering the flavors of summer with new menu items that feature heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, mango and papaya. New summer menu items include:
P.F. Chang’s at Promenade Temecula is offering a new summer menu featuring grilled pineapple-citrus swordfish with summer rice, Korean barbecue chicken stir-fry and more.
- – Grilled Pineapple-Citrus Swordfish with Summer Rice
- – Korean Barbecue Chicken Stir-Fry
- – Heirloom Tomato and Thai Basil Salad
- – Summer Vegetable Quinoa Fried Rice
- – Grilled Prawns with Chilled Peanut Noodle Salad
- – Peking Duck Summer Rolls
Guests can also enjoy Promenade Temecula’s beautiful outdoor plaza with their favorite pup at the Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar.
Lazy Dog is celebrating its 10 year anniversary this summer with a special Throwback Menu, featuring Classic Americana “Scrappy Snacks.” These mini cheese dogs are topped with house-made chili con carne, shredded jack and cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, green onions, and mustard.
- – Another new item to note is the Hawaiian Sticky Ribs with delicious umami fries and Asian slaw.
- – Rounding out the specials is the Naughty Maggie Margarita. This refreshing summer beverage is made with fresh strawberries, jalapeños, housemade sweet & sour, triple sec and Sauza tequila, topped off with a red chili and black sea salt rim. Yum, right?
- – During summer, the Lazy Dog Restaurant will now be open until 11 p.m. on Thursdays, and will open at 10 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que knows that summer was made for Happy Hours and great cocktails, which is why it is offering its Happy Hour menu to guests seven days a week!
- – Happy Hour will be offered Monday through Saturday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., and 9 p.m. until close.
- – Guests can enjoy delicious appetizers starting at $2.99, and cool down with thirst-quenching beers and cocktails starting at $4.00.
Finally, nothing says summer like a good burger and fries with the family.
Red Robin has kicked off summer with a partnership with Twentieth Century Fox, launching the Berserker Burger in conjunction with The Wolverine movie, which will open in theaters July 26.
Watch Wolverine, Save at Red Robin in Temecula
- – Guests who see The Wolverine during opening weekend at Promenade Temecula’s Edwards Theaters can bring their ticket stub into participating Red Robins from Monday, July 29 to Thursday, August 1 to receive $3 off their visit.
- – In addition, Red Robin has extended its Happy Hour – summer hours are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., and 8 p.m. to close Monday through Friday.